Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Reaferon-EC-Lipint: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Application in children
- Application for impaired renal and liver function
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Reaferon-EC-Lipint
- Price for Reaferon-EC-Lipint in pharmacies
- Reaferon-ES-Lipint: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Reaferon-EC-Lipint - Instructions, Use For Children, Reviews, Price, Analogues
Reaferon-EC-Lipint: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Special instructions
- 8. Pregnancy and lactation period
- 9. Application in children
- 10. Application for impaired renal and liver function
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews of Reaferone-EC-Lipint
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Reaferon-EC-Lipint
ATX code: L03AB04
Active ingredient: Interferon alfa-2a (Interferon alfa-2a)
Producer: Vector-Medica CJSC (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2019-31-07
Prices in pharmacies: from 449 rubles.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint is an interferon, an immunomodulating antiviral drug.
Release form and composition
Dosage form: lyophilisate for obtaining a suspension for oral administration in the form of a porous mass or powder from white to yellowish-white color, with possible complete or partial exfoliation from the surface of the bottle with the formation of a tablet-like structure (in glass vials, in a cardboard box, 1 bottle each; in blister contour packaging of 3 or 5 bottles, in a cardboard box 1 or 2 packages).
Contents of one bottle:
- Active substance: human recombinant interferon alpha-2b - 250 thousand international units (IU), 500 thousand IU or 1 million IU;
- Additional components: sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, cholesterol, lactose, lecithin or lipoid C100, tocopherol (vitamin E).
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Interferon is intended for oral administration. Its ingestion is especially important in pediatric patients.
In the preparation, the active substance is recombinant human interferon alpha-2b, which is produced by bacterial cells of the Escherichia coli strain SG-20050 / plF 16. The human interferon alpha-2b gene is inserted into their genetic structure. It is a protein, which includes 165 amino acids, and completely coincides in terms of indicators and properties with human leukocyte interferon alpha-2b.
The antiviral effect of the active substance of the drug lies in its active inclusion in the metabolic processes occurring in cells during the reproduction of the virus. Interferon alpha-2b interacts with specific receptors on the surface of cell membranes, which leads to intracellular changes. One of the most important processes is the synthesis of specific cytokines and enzymes (protein kinases and 2-5-adenylate synthetases) that prevent the formation of viral ribonucleic acid and viral protein in the cell.
Interferon alpha-2b has an immunomodulatory effect, manifested in a change in the production and secretion of intracellular proteins, a change in the composition (qualitative and quantitative) of released cytokines, an increase in the phagocytic activity of macrophages, and an intensification of the specific cytotoxic effect of lymphocytes on target cells.
When the drug is taken internally, interferon alfa-2b protects the liposome membrane from destruction in the human body, which ensures the passage of the substance through the digestive tract with practically no destruction. Penetrating into the liver, the substance is absorbed into the bloodstream, where it is slowly released.
When taken orally, the concentration of internal human interferon is 100% higher than when the drug is injected. Reaferon-EC-Lipint is optimal for the prevention and emergency treatment of influenza and acute respiratory viral infections, reducing the risk of symptoms of the disease by more than 2 times.
The drug contains vitamins C and E, which enhance its antiviral effect by 14 times.
Indications for use
Combination therapy for the following diseases:
- Chronic hepatitis B in active and inactive replicative forms, as well as complicated by glomerulonephritis;
- Acute hepatitis B;
- Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, atopic diseases, bronchial asthma during specific immunotherapy;
- Urogenital chlamydial infection in adults.
Also, the drug is indicated for the prevention and treatment of acute respiratory diseases (ARI) and influenza in children and adults.
- Severe allergic diseases.
Instructions for use of Reaferon-EC-Lipint: method and dosage
The drug is taken orally, immediately before taking into a vial with a lyophilisate, add distilled or cooled boiled water in a volume of 1-2 ml, and shake vigorously for 1-5 minutes until a homogeneous suspension is formed.
Recommended dosing regimen for the following conditions:
- Acute hepatitis B. In the 1 / 2 hour before meals for children over 7 years and adults administered 2 times per day to 1 million IU for 10 days.; children 3-7 years old - 500 thousand IU once a day for 10 days or more, until complete recovery, which is determined by the results of control biochemical blood tests;
- Chronic hepatitis B in active and inactive replicative forms, as well as associated with glomerulonephritis. Advised to take 2 times a day for 1 / 2 hour before meals, for 10 days: children over 7 years and adults - 1 million MU, children 3-7 years of age - 500 thousand IU, in the future, for 1 month.. in the same dose - 1 time per day before bedtime, every other day;
- Specific immunotherapy for adults. Applied after 1 / 2 hours after breakfast: in allergic rhinoconjunctivitis - 1 times a day for 500 thousand ME for 10 days (a course dose is 5 million ME.);. with atopic bronchial asthma - once a day, 500 thousand IU for 10 days, then in the same dose every other day for 20 days (general course - 30 days);
- Prevention of influenza and acute respiratory infections. Used during the rise of morbidity twice a week for 30 days, for 1 / 2 hour before meals: adults and adolescents over 15 years of age - 500 thousand ME, children 3-15 years - 250 thousand IU;..
- Therapy for influenza and acute respiratory infections. It is taken 2 times a day for 3 days: adults and adolescents over 15 years old - 500 thousand IU each, children 3-5 years old - 250 thousand IU each;
- Complex therapy of urogenital infections. Adults recommend 500 thousand IU twice a day, the course is 10 days.
The use of the drug in the recommended doses does not cause undesirable effects. Nevertheless, given that its composition of recombinant interferon, when administered parenterally, leads to the appearance of influenza-like adverse reactions, caution is required when taking the drug in patients with hypersensitivity to interferon.
There is no information on overdose.
Should not be combined with drugs that depress the central nervous system, as well as with immunosuppressive drugs (including glucocorticosteroids for systemic use).
During the period of therapy, it is not recommended to take ethanol.
Pregnancy and lactation
The drug is prohibited for use during pregnancy.
Application in children
According to the instructions, Reaferon-EC-Lipint is prescribed for children from the age of 3 years in appropriate doses.
Application for impaired renal and liver function
The drug is taken with caution in renal and / or hepatic insufficiency.
Interferon alfa-2b can enhance the myelotoxic, neurotoxic or cardiotoxic effect of drugs taken earlier or simultaneously with it.
The drug is able to reduce the activity of cytochrome P450 isoenzymes and, as a result, affect the metabolism of drugs such as dipyridamole, cimetidine, phenytoin, theophylline, propranolol, warfarin, diazepam, as well as some cytostatics.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint analogs are: Genferon, Interal-P, Interferal, Intron A, Interlock, Inferon, Lokferon, Layfferon, Eberon Alpha R.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature not exceeding 8 ° C, in a place protected from light, out of reach of children.
Expiration date - 1 year.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Reviews about Reaferon-EC-Lipint
Reviews of Reaferon-EC-Lipint as a prophylactic agent during seasonal exacerbations of influenza and acute respiratory infections are mostly positive. Good results of treatment are noted by both adult patients and parents who have used the drug to strengthen the immunity of their children.
Among the reviews that relate to the treatment of other diseases included in the indications for the use of this drug, there are isolated negative responses associated with side effects. The latter are mainly the result of a violation of storage or transportation conditions.
Price for Reaferon-EC-Lipint in pharmacies
The price for Reaferon-ES-Lipint 250,000 IU is on average 400–500 rubles, 500,000 IU - 750–850 rubles, 1,000,000 IU - 950–1200 rubles. The cost for all forms is given for a package of 5 pcs.
Reaferon-ES-Lipint: prices in online pharmacies
Reaferon-EC-Lipint 250,000 IU lyophilisate for preparation of suspension for oral administration 5 pcs.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint lyof for prig suspension. for internal approx. 250 thousand me 5 pcs.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint 250,000 IU lyophilisate for preparation of suspension for oral administration 6 pcs.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint 500000 IU lyophilisate for preparation of suspension for oral administration 5 pcs.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint lyof for prig suspension. for internal approx. 500 thousand me 5 pcs.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint 500000 IU lyophilisate for preparation of suspension for oral administration 6 pcs.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint 1 mlnIU lyophilisate for preparation of suspension for oral administration 5 pcs.
Reaferon-EC-Lipint lyof for prig suspension. for internal approx. 1 mln. me fl. 5 pieces.
|See all offers from pharmacies|
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!