Table of contents:
- Complivit Calcium D3 Forte
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Complivit Calcium D3 Forte: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- With impaired renal function
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Complivite Calcium D3 Forte
- Price for Complivit Calcium D3 Forte in pharmacies
- Complivit Calcium D3 Forte: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Complivit Calcium D3 Forte - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. In case of impaired renal function
- 12. Drug interactions
- 13. Analogs
- 14. Terms and conditions of storage
- 15. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 16. Reviews
- 17. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Complivit Calcium D3 Forte
ATX code: A12AX
Active ingredient: Calcium carbonate + Colecalciferol (Calcium carbonate + Colecalciferol)
Producer: PHARMSTANDART-UfaVITA, JSC (Russia)
Description and photo update: 19.10.2018
Prices in pharmacies: from 120 rubles.
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte is a regulator of calcium-phosphorus metabolism.
Release form and composition
Dosage form Complivita Calcium D3 Forte - chewable tablets: biconvex, round, from white with a creamy shade to white, with a porous rough surface, inclusions of gray are possible (30, 60, 90, 100 or 120 pcs. In polymer cans, 1 can in a carton box).
Composition of 1 tablet:
- active substances: calcium - 500 mg; colecalciferol in the form of granules (granulate composition: colecalciferol, tocopherol, acacia gum, medium chain triglycerides, sucrose, calcium phosphate, corn starch, water) - 1250 mg;
- excipients: lactose monohydrate (milk sugar) - 343.1 mg; medium molecular weight povidone - 64.3 mg; sodium croscarmellose - 50.2 mg; magnesium stearate - 16.3 mg; potato starch - 8.9 mg; E951 (aspartame) - 5.9 mg; citric acid - 3.4 mg; polysorbate-80 - 2.9 mg; orange or peppermint oil - 1.3 mg; orange or mint flavor - 1.3 mg.
Combined remedy, the action of which is caused by its constituent substances. It controls the metabolism of phosphates and calcium, lowers resorption and increases bone density, compensates for the lack of vitamin D3 and calcium in the body, improves the reabsorption of phosphates in the kidneys and calcium absorption in the intestines, and promotes bone mineralization.
Calcium is involved in maintaining stable cardiac activity, in the formation of bone tissue and blood coagulation, in the execution of the processes of transmission of nerve impulses.
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) promotes the mineralization and formation of dental and bone tissue, calcium absorption in the intestine. The use of colecalciferol and calcium makes it difficult to increase the production of parathyroid hormone, which is a stimulator of increased bone resorption.
Colecalciferol is absorbed in the small intestine, while calcium is absorbed in the proximal small intestine in ionized form through an active, D-vitamin dependent transport mechanism.
Indications for use
- replenishment of vitamin D3 and / or calcium deficiency;
- complex treatment and prevention of osteoporosis (senile, idiopathic, steroid, menopausal) and its complications (bone fractures).
- calcium nephrourolithiasis;
- hypercalciuria, hypercalcemia;
- chronic renal failure;
- hypervitaminosis D;
- osteoporosis caused by immobilization;
- decalcifying tumors (bone metastases, myeloma, sarcoidosis);
- pulmonary tuberculosis (active form);
- phenylketonuria (contains aspartame);
- age up to 3 years;
- hypersensitivity to the drug components (including lactase deficiency, lactose / fructose intolerance, isomaltase / sucrase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption).
- period of breastfeeding.
Instructions for use of Complivit Calcium D3 Forte: method and dosage
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte is taken orally (by mouth), preferably during meals, the tablets are swallowed whole or chewed with plenty of water.
Adults: for the treatment of osteoporosis - 2–3 times a day, 1 pc., For the prevention of osteoporosis - 2 times a day, 1 pc.
To replenish vitamin D3 and / or calcium deficiencies:
- children from 3 to 12 years old: 1 pc. 1 time per day or as directed by your doctor;
- children over 12 years old and adults: 1 pc. 1-2 times a day.
- dyspeptic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach pain, flatulence, nausea, constipation, diarrhea);
- hypercalciuria and hypercalcemia (high levels of calcium in urine and blood);
- allergic reactions.
In case of an overdose of the drug, the following undesirable effects can be observed - weakness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, thirst, polyuria, constipation, dizziness, headache, fainting, coma; with prolonged use - calcification of blood vessels and tissues.
Treatment: the introduction into the body of a significant amount of fluid, the use of loop diuretics (for example, furosemide), calcitonin, glucocorticosteroids, bisphosphonates.
With the development of clinical reactions of overdose, it is necessary to determine the concentration of creatinine and calcium in the blood. In the case of an increased concentration of calcium or creatinine in the blood serum, it is recommended to reduce the dose of the drug or temporarily discontinue therapy.
In order to avoid overdose, additional intake of vitamin D3 from other sources should be considered.
The preparation contains aspartame, which is transformed in the body into phenylalanine, therefore Complivit Calcium D3 Forte should not be taken by patients suffering from phenylketonuria.
During the period of therapy, it is necessary to regularly monitor the concentration of creatinine and calcium in the blood plasma and the excretion of calcium in the urine (if calciuria appears, which exceeds 7.5 mmol / day (300 mg per day), the dose should be reduced or discontinued).
In elderly patients, the need for calcium is 1500 mg / day, for vitamin D3 - 500-1000 IU per day.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
According to the instructions, Complivit Calcium D3 Forte should be used with caution in pregnant women and women during breastfeeding.
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte is contraindicated in children under 3 years of age.
With impaired renal function
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte is contraindicated in patients with chronic renal failure.
- phenytoin, barbiturates: reduce the activity of colecalciferol;
- glucocorticosteroids: reduce calcium absorption;
- cholestyramine / laxatives based on vegetable or mineral oils: reduce the absorption of vitamin D3;
- thiazide diuretics: increase the risk of hypercalcemia (as they increase tubular calcium reabsorption);
- furosemide and other loop diuretics: increase the excretion of calcium by the kidneys.
With a single therapy with cardiac glycosides, monitoring of the clinical state and ECG is required, since calcium preparations can potentiate the toxic and therapeutic effects of cardiac glycosides.
Vitamin D3 and calcium supplements can increase the absorption of tetracyclines from the gastrointestinal tract. In this regard, the interval between their receptions should be at least 3 hours.
To prevent a decrease in the absorption of sodium fluoride or bisphosphonate preparations, it is recommended to take Complivit Calcium D3 Forte no earlier than 2 hours after taking them.
Analogues of Complivit Calcium D3 Forte are: Calcium D3 Classic, Calcium-D3 Nycomed Forte, Calcium-D3-MIC, Complivit calcium D3, Natekal D3, Natemille.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Complivite Calcium D3 Forte
Most reviews about Complivit Calcium D3 Forte emphasize the effectiveness of the drug. Patients talk about getting rid of cramps in the calf muscles, improving the condition of the nails, and strengthening the tooth enamel. Its affordability and the possibility of purchase are noted.
The disadvantages are sometimes indicated that the tablets are too large and have an unpleasant taste.
Price for Complivit Calcium D3 Forte in pharmacies
The price of Complivit Calcium D3 Forte for 30 tablets in a package is about 230 rubles.
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte: prices in online pharmacies
Complivit calcium D3 forte 500mg + 400ME chewable tablets mint flavor 30 pcs.
Complivit calcium D3 forte 500mg + 400ME chewable tablets mint flavor 60 pcs.
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte chew tablets. mint 500mg + 400ME 30 pcs.
Complivit calcium D3 forte 500mg + 400ME chewable tablets mint flavor 100 pcs.
Complivit Calcium D3 forte mint chewable tablets 500mg + 400ME 60pcs
Complivit Calcium D3 forte mint chewable tablets 500mg + 400ME 120pcs
Complivit calcium D3 forte 500mg + 400ME chewable tablets mint flavor 120 pcs.
Complivit Calcium D3 Forte chew tablets. mint 500mg + 400IU 100 pcs.
|See all offers from pharmacies|
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!