Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
Video: Samarovka - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Terms and conditions of storage
Samarovka is a detergent and deodorizing agent with antimicrobial activity against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (including mycobacterium tuberculosis and causative agents of especially dangerous infections such as legionellosis, plague, cholera, tularemia), viruses (including hepatitis and human immunodeficiency), fungi of the genus Trichophyton and Candida; the product does not discolor fabrics, does not spoil the processed items, does not fix organic dirt.
Release form and composition
Samarovka - means for disinfection and pre-sterilization cleaning: liquid, well miscible with water, light blue (0.3; 0.5 and 1.0 liters each in plastic bottles; 5 or 10 liters each in plastic canisters; 50 or 200 l in plastic barrels).
- active ingredients: alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride - 4.8%; alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride - 4.8%;
- other functional components: up to pH 7.0.
Indications for use
- disinfection is planned and in infectious foci in case of infections of bacterial (plague, tuberculosis, cholera, tularemia, legionellosis), viral (hepatitis and HIV infection) and fungal (candidiasis, dermatophytosis) etiology in medical and preventive institutions (MPI), children's institutions, on enterprises of food trade and public catering, communal facilities: shoes, linen, dishes, toys, rubber rugs; surfaces of rigid furniture, apparatus, appliances, sanitary equipment; medical waste in health care facilities, patient care items;
- disinfection of air conditioning and ventilation systems (including household air conditioners, roof air conditioners, split systems, multizone split systems) for the prevention of bacterial infections (excluding tuberculosis) and legionellosis in health care facilities, shops, theaters, public institutions, offices, etc.;
- general cleaning in health care facilities, children's institutions, food trade and public catering enterprises, communal facilities;
- disinfection of medical devices in healthcare facilities, also combined with manual pre-sterilization cleaning: surgical and dental instruments, rigid and flexible endoscopes, instruments for them made of various materials;
- disinfection by a mechanized method, combined with pre-sterilization cleaning of dental and surgical, including rotating, metal instruments in ultrasonic installations "UZV-10/150-TN-" RELTEC "," Crystal-5 "," UZO3-01- " MEDEL "," UZO1-01- "MEDEL", and "UZO5-01-" MEDEL "in medical facilities;
- disinfection of endoscopes, combined with final cleaning, before HLD (high-level disinfection) in a healthcare facility.
It is not recommended to use Samarovka product simultaneously with anionic surfactants and soap.
Persons with hypersensitivity to chemical reagents and chronic allergic reactions must not be allowed to work with the solution.
Method of administration and dosage
Working solutions are prepared in containers from any material by mixing the product with water. To achieve the required concentration of 1 liter of working solution, the following ratios are observed: for the preparation / for the active ingredient (in%) - the volume of the product / water (ml):
- 0.5 / 0.048 - 5/995;
- 1.0 / 0.096 - 10/990;
- 1.5 / 0.144-15/985;
- 2.0 / 0.192 - 20/980;
- 3.0 / 0.288 - 30/970.
Visual express control of the concentration of the Samarovka working solution and the correct storage are assessed using indicator strips "Dezikont-SM".
Disinfection with a product is carried out in the following ways: wiping, soaking, dipping and spraying the solution.
It is recommended to carry out disinfection as follows:
- hard furniture, floor, walls and other surfaces: wiped with a cloth soaked in a solution, for 1 treatment - 100 ml / m 2; irrigated with a solution from a hydraulic control unit or an automax, for 1 treatment - 300 ml / m 2; irrigated with a solution from a sprayer of the "Quasar" type, for 1 treatment - 150 ml / m 2; sanitary equipment is wiped with a rag soaked in a solution, irrigated or brushed twice, observing a 15-minute interval between treatments;
- dishes: freed from food debris, completely immersed in a disinfectant solution, in a volume of 2 liters per 1 set, and then washed with water for 3 minutes;
- linen: soaked in a solution - 1 kg of dry linen / 5 l of the product; after disinfection, it is washed and rinsed thoroughly;
- patient care items: completely immersed in a disinfectant solution, then rinsed with running water for 3 minutes;
- medical waste (tampons, napkins, masks, disposable overalls, linen, etc.): disinfected by immersion in a container with a solution in a concentration of 2-3%, processing time - 120-90 minutes, and then disposed of;
- shoes made of rubber and plastic: immersed in a solution, wiped with a napkin moistened with a product, or irrigated twice with a solution from a hand sprayer; at the end, the shoes are washed with running water for 3 minutes;
- shoes made of leather and leatherette: wipe from the inside with a cotton swab, abundantly moistened with a solution, or irrigate twice from a hand spray, then wipe from the inside with a swab moistened with water, then dry;
- air conditioning and ventilation systems (disinfection is carried out with complete shutdown, in the presence and under the guidance of ventilation engineers): preventive disinfection of general ventilation and sections of central and domestic air conditioners for artificial air cooling is carried out once a quarter, disinfection of air ducts - according to epidemiological indications; before the procedure, the surfaces are washed with a soap and soda solution, for prophylaxis, a 1% solution is used by wiping or irrigation, the disinfection time is 30-60 minutes; air filters are washed in a soap and soda solution and disinfected by immersion or irrigation in a 2% solution, disinfection holding time - 120 minutes (or replaced); the condensate accumulator and the radiator grill of the air conditioner are wiped with a rag moistened with a solution;complete disinfection by rinsing the treated objects with tap water;
- medical devices (including disposable): completely immersed in a container with a solution, channels and cavities are filled with the help of auxiliary devices (pipettes, syringes), while air bubbles are removed; for processing detachable products, they are disassembled; at the end of the product, they are washed with running water for 3 minutes, and disposable ones are disposed of;
- medical products made of glass, plastic, rubber, metal, including dental instruments (including rotating ones), rigid and flexible endoscopes and instruments for them: disinfection combined with manual pre-sterilization cleaning; dental and surgical, including rotating, metal instruments: disinfection by a mechanized method, combined with pre-sterilization cleaning, in ultrasonic installations "UZV-10/150-TN-" RELTEK "," Crystal-5 "," UZO3-01- "MEDEL", "UZO1-01-" MEDEL ", and" UZO5-01- "MEDEL" in the healthcare facility - is carried out in accordance with the processing technology set forth in the special sanitary and epidemiological rules "Methodological instructions for cleaning, disinfection and sterilization of endoscopes and instruments for them”and“Prevention of infectious diseases during endoscopic manipulations”.
The prepared Samarovka solution for manual cleaning can be used repeatedly throughout the shelf life, if the type of working solution has not changed. In the event of a change in its appearance, namely, cloudiness or color change, the formation of sediment or flakes, the appearance of plaque on the walls of the container, etc., the solution must be replaced.
Solutions for disinfection with pre-sterilization cleaning in ultrasonic installations (mechanized method) with an unchanged appearance are used repeatedly during the working day. When the first signs of change appear, the solution should be replaced.
The quality of the pre-sterilization cleaning is monitored by setting an amidopyrine or azopyram sample for the presence of blood in residual quantities, using the methods set out in the instructions "Methodological instructions for disinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of medical devices."
According to the parameters of acute toxicity, Samarovka belongs to the 4th class of low-hazard substances: ingestion, application to the skin, inhalation exposure to vapors in saturating concentrations - low-hazard; direct contact - has a local irritating effect on the skin, no hypersensitivity is observed, it causes severe irritation of the mucous membranes of the eyes.
Single applications with working solutions have no local irritating effect, with repeated repeated applications they can cause dry skin. The use of Samarovka solution by irrigation can irritate the mucous membranes of the eyes and respiratory system.
In the form of vapors, the working solution of the drug is not very dangerous:
- MPC (maximum permissible concentration) in the air of the working area: alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride - 1 mg / m 3 (aerosol);
- SHOE (approximate safe exposure level) in the air of the working area: a mixture of alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride and alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride - 1 mg / m 3 (aerosol).
In case of non-observance of precautions during disinfection by irrigation, signs of acute irritation of the upper respiratory tract (cough, sore throat, suffocation) and eyes (itching, lacrimation, conjunctival edema) are possible. With the appearance of the first symptoms of acute irritation of the respiratory tract, the victim must be taken to fresh air or to a room that is well ventilated; warm, provide rest and warm drink (milk); rinse your mouth, nose, throat. If necessary, contact a medical facility.
The product that has got on the skin must be washed off with a large amount of water that has got into the eyes - immediately rinse thoroughly under running water for 10-15 minutes (damage to the cornea is possible). In case of hyperemia, a 20% or 30% sodium sulfacil solution is instilled and referred to an ophthalmologist.
When the drug enters the stomach, drink 10-20 crushed tablets of activated carbon, diluted with several glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention if necessary.
In the process of preparing working solutions, it is recommended to avoid splashing the product and contacting the eyes and skin.
All processes using Samarovka and the prepared solutions are carried out in rubber gloves that protect the skin of the hands.
It is possible to process surfaces by wiping in the presence of patients and without using respiratory protection.
Surfaces should be treated by aerosol coarse irrigation using solutions of 1-3% concentration, while protecting the respiratory organs with universal respirators of the RU-60M or RPG-67 type with a B cartridge, eyes - sealed glasses, and the skin of the hands - with rubber gloves and in the absence of patients … When using solutions of 0.5% concentration, respiratory protection means may not be used in the case of processing small areas (treated surfaces to the total area of the room 1:10).
Air conditioners are wiped clean, respiratory protection is not used. Disinfection by irrigation is carried out using personal protective equipment: respiratory organs - using universal respirators of the RU-60M or RPG-67 type with a B cartridge; eye - sealed glasses. After disinfection of air ducts, ventilation systems and air conditioning systems, it is necessary to carry out a wet cleaning.
The treatment of shoes by wiping and immersion can be carried out without respiratory protection; it is possible to process shoes by irrigation without using respiratory protection in an amount of no more than 3 pairs.
It is allowed to transport Samarovka in the original packaging of the manufacturer by any means of transport in accordance with the rules for the carriage of goods, which guarantee the safety of the drug and packaging. The concentrate retains its properties after freezing to −20 ° С with subsequent thawing.
Since Samarovka is not a drug, there is no information on its drug interactions with other drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store away from heating elements, in a dry and dark place, at a temperature of 0-30 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 5 years.
The shelf life of working solutions is 2 weeks.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!