Table of contents:
- Multi-tabs Kid
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use Multi-tabs Kid: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Multi-tabs Baby
- Price for Multi-tabs Kid in pharmacies
- Multi-tabs Baby: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Multi-tabs Kid - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews, Composition
Multi-tabs Kid: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Use in childhood
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Multi-tabs Kid
ATX code: A11AA04
Active ingredient: multivitamins (multivitamins), minerals (multimineral)
Manufacturer: Ferrosan (Denmark)
Description and photo update: 2018-24-10
Prices in pharmacies: from 418 rubles.
Multi-tabs Baby is a vitamin and mineral complex for children.
Release form and composition
Multi-tabs Kid is available in the form of chewable tablets: flat, round, beige interspersed with different colors, with fruit, raspberry-strawberry, orange-vanilla, cola and lemon or banana flavor (10 pcs. In blisters, in a cardboard box 3 or 6 blisters; 15 pcs. in blisters, in a cardboard box 2 or 4 blisters).
Composition of Multi-tabs Kid (1 tablet):
- vitamins: retinol acetate (A) - 0.4 mg, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate (E) - 5 mg, colecalciferol (D 3) - 0.01 mg, ascorbic acid (C) - 40 mg, thiamine nitrate (B 1) - 0.7 mg riboflavin (B 2) - 0.8 mg, pantothenic acid in the form of calcium pantothenate (B 5) - 3 mg pyridoxine hydrochloride (B 6) - 0.9 mg, folic acid (B 9) - 0.02 mg, cyanocobalamin (B 12) - 0.001 mg, nicotinamide (PP) - 9 mg;
- minerals: iron (in the form of fumarate) - 10 mg, copper (in the form of oxide) - 1 mg, zinc (in the form of oxide) - 5 mg, manganese (in the form of sulfate) - 1 mg, iodine (in the form of potassium iodide) - 0.07 mg, selenium (in the form of sodium selenate) - 0.025 mg, chromium (in the form of chloride) - 0.02 mg;
- inactive components in the composition of active substances: gelatin, corn starch, modified starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, butylhydroxytoluene, a mixture of mono-, di- and triglycerides, triglycerides (medium chains), sodium citrate, sodium aluminosilicate, citric acid, hypromellose, water;
- auxiliary components: corn starch, stearic acid, xylitol, anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, methylcellulose, ascorbic acid, flavoring additives (fruit, raspberry-strawberry, orange-vanilla, cola and lemon or banana), calcium hydrophosphate, digamide aspartate a mixture of mono- di- and triglycerides, gelatin, purified water.
Multi-tabs Baby is a combined preparation, the action of which is due to the properties of the vitamins and minerals it contains.
Vitamin A is the most important component of the body's antioxidant defense, contributes to the proper development and growth of a child. It takes an essential place in the formation of the immune system, increases the body's resistance to infections of various origins. Ensures the normal functioning of the visual system.
Vitamin D is necessary to maintain the level of calcium and inorganic phosphorus in the blood plasma; in a growing body, this contributes to the formation of a normal structure of bone tissue and teeth. By increasing the absorption of calcium in the small intestine, it prevents the development of osteomalacia and rickets.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, increases resistance to various infections, and has an immunostimulating effect. Ascorbic acid is an important component in the formation of collagen, the main protein in the body's connective tissue, which provides elasticity and strength to tendons, bones, cartilage, teeth and skin. Vitamin C ensures the absorption of inorganic iron from the digestive tract.
Vitamin E is essential for improving and stimulating the immune system. Ensures the normal development of the muscular system, improving the body's tolerance to physical activity.
Vitamin B 1 occupies an important place in the metabolic processes of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, it is necessary for the conduction of nervous excitement in synapses.
Vitamin B 2 plays an important role in the synthesis of hemoglobin, in the metabolic processes of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Its deficiency causes a deterioration in the condition of the skin, a slowdown in regeneration processes in case of injury and cuts in body tissues, a violation of the structure and function of the mucous membranes.
Pantothenic acid takes part in the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids, in the regulation of oxidation and acetylation processes. The normal content of vitamin B 5 in the body ensures the synthesis of antibodies, stimulates rapid wound healing. Reduces the toxic effects and side effects of antibiotics.
Vitamin B 6 ensures the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system, as it is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Nicotinamide is a vitamin that regulates the functions of the digestive system, nervous activity, and improves microcirculation.
Folic acid is necessary for normal cell division (including blood cells), synthesis of amino acids, nucleic acids, pyrimidines, for the formation of hemoglobin in erythrocytes.
Iron is an important element in the process of hematopoiesis. Its deficiency in the body causes a violation of cellular and local immunity.
Copper is a trace element that is essential for metabolic processes.
Zinc is involved in the formation of blood corpuscles, including erythrocytes. Provides the stability of the body's immune processes.
Manganese potentiates the synthesis of immunoglobulins. As a component of superoxide dismutase, it protects the body from the harmful effects of peroxide radicals.
Chromium is an important element in insulin synthesis. A lack of chromium in the body can contribute to the development of diabetes. Chromium has antioxidant properties due to which it prevents the formation of free radicals and protects the immune system from their damaging effects.
Iodine is a component of thyroid hormones and is involved in their synthesis. Lack of iodine causes disruption of vital functions, such as the activity of the brain, nervous system, gonads, slowing down the growth and development of the body.
Selenium provides the drug with an antioxidant effect, since it is an element of the enzyme system of glutathione peroxidase, which protects biological membranes from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Multi-tabs Baby is recommended for children from 1 to 4 years old for the prevention and treatment of the following diseases and conditions:
- hypovitaminosis, vitamin deficiency, mineral deficiency;
- unbalanced or inadequate nutrition;
- prevention of disorders in the development of organ systems and the musculoskeletal system, ensuring the growth of the child;
- prevention of disorders of the neuropsychic development of the child;
- recovery period after diseases of various origins.
- age up to 1 year;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Instructions for use Multi-tabs Kid: method and dosage
Chewable tablets are taken with or immediately after a meal.
Recommended dosage: 1 pc. 1 per day.
With individual intolerance to the components of the Multi-tabs Kid, allergic reactions may develop.
Overdose symptoms have not been established.
Do not violate the recommended dosage regimen.
Shown for use in children aged 1 to 4 years.
The daily dose should not exceed 1 chewable tablet.
Multi-tabs Baby is taken during or immediately after a meal.
The simultaneous use of other multivitamin preparations can cause hypervitaminosis.
The analogs of Multi-tabs Kid are: Alphabet, Bio-Max, Glutamevit, Vitacap, Menopace, Complivit, Lavita, Pikovit, Polivit, Duovit.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C, protected from moisture.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Multi-tabs Baby
Reviews about Multi-Tabs Kid are mostly positive. They note a rationally selected complex of useful vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a growing child's body.
Since many parents use the drug as a prophylaxis, some of them find it difficult to objectively assess its effectiveness. Quite often, mothers note the strengthening of the child's immunity, a decrease in the frequency of colds, especially in the off-season. It is reported that children are happy to take chewable tablets and tolerate the intake of the vitamin-mineral complex well. Complaints about the development of allergic reactions are rare.
The disadvantages of the drug include the presence of harmful auxiliary components in the composition of Multi-tabs Kid.
Price for Multi-tabs Kid in pharmacies
The price of Multi-tabs Kid for a package containing 60 chewable tablets (raspberry-strawberry) can range from 604 rubles, 30 chewable tablets - from 435 rubles.
Multi-tabs Baby: prices in online pharmacies
Multi-tabs Malysh chewable tablets raspberry-strawberry 60 pcs.
Multi-tabs Malysh chewable tablets raspberry-strawberry 30 pcs.
Multi-tabs Kid Vitamins for children from 1 to 4 years old with raspberry-strawberry flavor chew tablets. 30 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!