Table of contents:
- Complivit Selenium
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Complivit Selenium, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Complivite Selenium
- Price for Complivit Selenium in pharmacies
- Complivit Selenium: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Complivit Selenium - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Composition, Price
Complivit Selenium: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Complivit Selen
ATX code: A11AA04
Active ingredient: multivitamins + selenium (Multivitamin + Selenium)
Manufacturer: JSC Pharmstandard (Russia)
Description and photo updated: 2019-27-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 130 rubles.
Complivit Selenium is a biologically active food supplement (BAA), an additional source of vitamins A, C, E, PP, group B, folic acid, mineral elements, including selenium in a daily physiological dose.
Release form and composition
Film-coated tablets, 210 mg (60 pcs. In polymer cans, in a cardboard box 1 can and instructions for use of Complivit Selenium).
Active ingredients in 1 tablet:
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 50 mg;
- nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 7.5 mg;
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1) - 1 mg;
- a-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) - 10 mg;
- calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5) - 5 mg;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6) - 2 mg;
- riboflavin (vitamin B 2) - 2 mg;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12) - 0.003 mg;
- retinol acetate (vitamin A) - 0.5 mg;
- folic acid - 0.1 mg;
- selenium (in the form of sodium selenite) - 0.07 mg;
- zinc - 2 mg;
- copper - 0.75 mg;
- manganese - 1 mg.
Auxiliary components: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (E 464), sugar, ludipress, povidone (E 1201), citric acid (E 330), calcium stearate (E 470), lactose, starch, titanium dioxide (E 171), talc (E 553), polyethylene glycol (E 1521), indigo carmine dye (E 132).
The effect of the dietary supplement is due to the properties of the active components that make up its composition. Ingredient compatibility is ensured by special manufacturing technology. Complivit Selenium is distinguished by the content of the daily physiological dose of selenium.
Properties of the components in Complivit Selenium:
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid): reduces vascular permeability, increases the body's resistance to infections, takes part in the regulation of carbohydrate metabolism, redox processes, blood clotting, tissue regeneration; has an antiplatelet and pronounced antioxidant effect;
- vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): takes part in metabolic processes; required to ensure the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- vitamin A (retinol acetate): ensures the integrity of epithelial tissues, is required for the formation of visual pigments, ensuring vision (color and twilight), bone growth, normal reproductive function;
- vitamin B 1 (thiamine hydrochloride): required for metabolic processes (carbohydrate, protein and fat), conduction of nervous excitement in synapses; has a protective effect of cell membranes from the negative effects of peroxidation products;
- vitamin B 12 (cyanocobalamin): takes part in the synthesis of nucleotides, is required for the metabolism of the synthesis of myelin and folic acid, is one of the important factors of normal growth, hematopoiesis and development of epithelial cells;
- vitamin E (a-tocopherol acetate): together with selenium, it helps to inhibit the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids, maintain the stability of erythrocytes, and prevent hemolysis; has a positive effect on the functions of the gonads, muscle and nervous tissue, has antioxidant properties;
- vitamin B 2 (riboflavin) is among the most important catalysts cellular respiration processes required for metabolic processes (carbohydrate, protein and fat), hemoglobin synthesis, maintenance of normal visual function;
- folic acid: participates in the synthesis of amino acids, nucleic acids, nucleotides, is required for normal erythropoiesis;
- calcium pantothenate: takes part in the processes of oxidation and acetylation, promotes the construction, regeneration of the endothelium and epithelium;
- nicotinamide: required for the processes of tissue respiration, carbohydrate and fat metabolism;
- selenium: having a pronounced antioxidant effect, it helps to neutralize free radicals that destroy cell membranes, protects the human body from cadmium, lead, thallium, mercury and other heavy metals; reduces the likelihood of cancer and cardiovascular diseases;
- manganese: has a beneficial effect on connective tissue, is required for normal collagen production;
- copper: helps prevent osteoporosis, is necessary for antioxidant protection of cells, participates in the process of collagen synthesis, prevents the occurrence of anemia and oxygen starvation of organs and tissues; strengthens the vascular walls;
- zinc: promotes the absorption of vitamin A, hair growth and regeneration, has an immunomodulatory effect.
Indications for use
Complivit Selenium is recommended to be taken as an additional source of vitamins A, C, E, PP, group B (B 1, B 2, B 6, B 12, calcium pantothenate, folic acid) and mineral elements, including selenium, copper, manganese, zinc …
A contraindication is the presence of hypersensitivity to the components in the composition of Complivit Selenium.
Complivit Selenium, instructions for use: method and dosage
Complivit Selenium is taken orally, preferably simultaneously with a meal, 1 tablet a day.
The duration of the course is 30 days.
The development of allergic reactions is possible.
In case of taking an excessive dose of the drug, it is necessary to carry out urgent detoxification measures: gastric lavage and intake of enterosorbents. Further treatment is symptomatic.
With prolonged use of Complivit Selenium, hypervitaminosis may develop.
Dietary supplement Complivit Selenium is not a drug.
Before taking the supplement, a doctor's consultation is required.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
It is possible to use Complivit Selenium during pregnancy and lactation, but only on the recommendation of your doctor.
Due to the lack of data on the safety and effectiveness of Complivit Selenium is not used in pediatrics.
You should not simultaneously use other preparations containing vitamins that are part of Complivit Selenium.
The analogues of Complivit Selen are Triovit, Fenyuls, Superjax, Selmevit, Vitrum, Duovit, Kaltsinova, Univit, Univit a – z Formula, Univit Energy, Supradin, Pregnakea, Selmevit Intensive, Complivit iron, Berokka, Vitrum-Active, Vitrum Century, Vitrum Plus, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from moisture, in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Complivite Selenium
Reviews of Complivite Selenium are mostly positive. Users describe it as an effective vitamin and antioxidant complex that is well tolerated and inexpensive.
Rare negative messages are due to the development of individual reactions of intolerance.
Price for Complivit Selenium in pharmacies
The approximate price for Complivit Selenium is 198–252 rubles. per pack of 60 film-coated tablets.
Complivit Selenium: prices in online pharmacies
Complivit Selenium 210 mg tablets 60 pcs.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!