Table of contents:
- Multi-tabs Teen
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Multi-tabs Teenager, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Multi-Tabs Teen
- Price for Multi-tabs Teenager in pharmacies
Video: Multi-tabs Teenager - Instructions For Use, The Price Of Vitamins, Reviews
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 05:19
Multi-tabs Teenager: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Multi-tabs Teenager
ATX code: A11AA04
Active ingredient: Multivitamins + Minerals (Multivitamins + Multiminerals)
Manufacturer: Ferrosan, A / S (Ferrosan, A / S) (Denmark)
Description and photo update: 09.10.2019
Multi-tabs Teenager is a multivitamin-mineral complex.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - chewable tablets (orange-vanilla, cola and lemon, fruit): flat, round, light gray with numerous impregnations, differing in color and intensity of staining (in a cardboard box 3, 6 or 9 blisters containing 10 tablets each; in a cardboard box 2, 4 or 6 blisters containing 15 tablets each. Each box also contains instructions for the use of Multi-Tabs Teenager).
Active ingredients in 1 tablet:
- Vitamin A (retinol acetate) - 0.7 mg, which corresponds to 2333 international units (ME);
- vitamin D 3 (cholecalciferol) - 0.005 mg, which corresponds to 200 ME;
- vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate) - 7 mg, which corresponds to 10.43 ME;
- vitamin B 1 (thiamine mononitrate) - 1 mg;
- vitamin B 2 (riboflavin) - 1.2 mg;
- vitamin B 3 (nicotinamide) - 13 mg;
- vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 1.1 mg;
- vitamin B 12 (cyanocobalamin) - 0.0014 mg;
- vitamin B 5 (pantothenic acid; in the form of calcium pantothenate) - 5 mg;
- vitamin B 9 (folic acid) - 0.1 mg;
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 60 mg;
- vitamin B 7 (biotin) - 0.03 mg;
- vitamin K (phytomenadione) - 0.03 mg;
- magnesium (in the form of magnesium oxide) - 50 mg;
- calcium (in the form of calcium carbonate) - 200 mg;
- iron (in the form of iron fumarate) - 10 mg;
- zinc (in the form of zinc oxide) - 7 mg;
- copper (in the form of copper sulfate pentahydrate) - 0.7 mg;
- manganese (in the form of manganese sulfate) - 2 mg;
- chromium (in the form of chromium chloride) - 0.05 mg
- selenium (in the form of sodium selenate) - 0.03 mg;
- iodine (in the form of potassium iodide) - 0.09 mg.
Inactive components that are contained in the substances of the active substances of Multi-tabs Teenager: water, acacia gum, citric acid, tri-, di- and monoglycerides, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, hypromellose, corn starch, silicon dioxide, modified starch, sodium aluminosilicate, gelatin, sucrose, butylhydroxytoluene.
Auxiliary components of Multi-tabs Teenager: glycerol 85%, water, corn starch, gelatin, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, ascorbic acid, neohesperidin, citric acid monohydrate, acesulfame potassium, flavoring agent (cola with lemon, orange-vanilla, fruit dioxide) colloidal, microcrystalline cellulose, methylcellulose, stearic acid, xylitol.
Multi-tabs Teenager is a combined preparation containing a complex of vitamins, macro- and microelements. Its reception serves to restore the child's body after the transferred pathologies, stimulates the immune defense and helps to normalize metabolism. In cases of malnutrition, the drug provides a balanced intake of vitamins and minerals.
Pharmacological actions of Multi-tabs Teenager, due to the properties of its constituent components:
- retinol acetate (vitamin A): an essential component of the body's antioxidant defense; normalizes visual function; increases the body's resistance to various infections; promotes the correct growth and development of the child;
- nicotinamide (vitamin D 3): protects bone tissue from fractures and osteoporosis;
- alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E): improves condition and stimulates the immune system;
- thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B 1): takes part in the conduction of nervous excitement in synapses; important for carbohydrate (as an integral part of coenzyme for decarboxylation of keto acids), protein and fat metabolism;
- riboflavin (vitamin B 2): responsible for maintaining the normal structure of the mucous membranes; promotes tissue regeneration and good functioning of the skin; takes part in the synthesis of hemoglobin, the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6): important for the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system, as it participates in the synthesis of neurotransmitters;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12): ensures the normal functioning of the nervous system and hematopoiesis;
- nicotinamide (vitamin B 3): has a mild sedative effect; regulates the functions of the digestive system; effectively lowers total cholesterol levels;
- pantothenic acid (vitamin B 5): stimulates the synthesis of antibodies; promotes wound healing; takes part in the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates; regulates the processes of acetylation and oxidation;
- folic acid (vitamin B 9): participates in the formation of hemoglobin in erythrocytes, the synthesis of pyrimidines, nucleic acids and amino acids;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C): stimulates collagen synthesis; by normalizing cholesterol metabolism, it serves to improve lipid metabolism; important for the synthesis of corticosteroid hormones and thyroid hormones, which are responsible for the adaptation and resistance of the body in relation to changing environmental conditions; increases the body's resistance to infections of various origins;
- biotin (vitamin B 7): takes part in glucose metabolism; is a component of enzymes that regulate the metabolism of fats and proteins;
- phytomenadione (vitamin K): essential for the formation of osteocalcin, which is an important constituent of bone tissue; participates in the mechanism of blood coagulation;
- calcium: reduces the severity of allergic reactions; increases the body's resistance; regulates the activity of the cardiovascular system; supports normal blood clotting, the work of the muscular and nervous systems; promotes bone mineralization; takes part in the formation of bone tissue, including increases its density;
- magnesium: regulates the contractile function of the myocardium;
- iron: takes part in the processes of hematopoiesis;
- zinc: stabilizes the body's immune processes; influences the synthesis of sex hormones; important for the production of erythrocytes and other blood cells;
- copper: required for metabolic processes, is a vital trace element;
- manganese: maintains the normal structure of bone tissue, is a component of several enzyme systems;
- chromium: takes part in the synthesis of insulin. A decrease in its concentration in the body can contribute to sharp fluctuations in blood sugar and lead to the development of diabetes;
- selenium: has antioxidant properties, thereby preventing the formation of free radicals that have a damaging effect on the body;
- iodine: regulates the growth and development of the child, the activity of the genital and mammary glands, the nervous system and the brain; is a constituent of thyroid hormones, which are responsible for the vital functions of the body.
Indications for use
- lack of vitamins and minerals in children 11–17 years old (for prevention);
- increased mental and physical stress (active sports, the period of passing exams);
- a period of intense growth and development;
- the period of recovery after the transferred pathologies, including diseases of an infectious origin.
- hypervitaminosis A and D;
- children under 11 years of age;
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Relative contraindications for which vitamins Multi-tabs Teenager are prescribed under medical supervision: pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Multi-tabs Teenager, instructions for use: method and dosage
Chewable tablets Multi-tabs Teenager are taken orally, simultaneously with food or immediately after a meal.
The recommended daily dose for patients aged 11 to 17 years is 1 tablet.
During the period of therapy with Multi-Tabs Teenager, in rare cases, the development of allergic reactions to the components that make up it is possible.
The use of the drug in the recommended doses did not lead to the development of an overdose.
Use of Multi-Tabs Teenagers can cause the urine to turn bright yellow. This phenomenon is harmless and is due to the presence of vitamin B 2 in its composition.
The combined drug can be prescribed to patients with diabetes mellitus and those suffering from lactose and gluten intolerance.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Multi-tabs Teenager during pregnancy and during breastfeeding can be used only in cases where the potential therapeutic effect for the mother outweighs the perceived risks to the fetus / infant.
For patients under 11 years of age, the drug is not prescribed.
To avoid the development of an overdose, vitamins Multi-tabs Teenager are not recommended to be used in combination with other multivitamin complexes.
Analogs of Multi-tabs Teenager are Fenuls, Supradin, Multimax, Jungle with minerals, Lavita, Glutamevit, Vitaspectrum, Maxamin forte, ReddiVit, Complivit, Selmevit, Vitrum, Berokka Plus, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from light and moisture at temperatures up to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Multi-Tabs Teen
According to reviews, Multi-Tabs Teenager is a safe and effective multivitamin complex containing minerals for children aged 11-17 years.
Among the disadvantages, the high cost of the vitamin and mineral preparation is mainly noted.
Price for Multi-tabs Teenager in pharmacies
The approximate price for Multi-tabs Teenager (in a package of 30 chewable tablets with cola and lemon flavor) is 305 rubles.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!
Amaranth is a fortified plant of the amaranth family, which is widely used in cooking, cosmetology and medicine
Turmeric is a monocotyledonous herb of the Ginger family, the rhizome of which is used to make spices
Laminaria - seaweed that grows in the coastal area and is used for food
Rosemary is a genus of perennial evergreen shrubs of the Lamiaceae family. Rosemary sprigs are used as a spice
Puerh is a Chinese tea that has a tonic and health-improving effect on the human body