Table of contents:
- Rescue Remedy (Bach)
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Rescue Remedy (Bach), instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Rescue Remedy (Bach)
- Price for Rescue Remedy (Bach) in pharmacies
- Rescue Remedy (Bach): prices in online pharmacies
Video: Rescue Remedy (Bach) - Instructions For Use, Drops, Spray, Reviews, Price
Rescue Remedy (Bach)
Rescue Remedy (Bach): instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Active ingredients: original Bach flower essences of varying degrees of homeopathic dilution of Br and D - spread-out plum or cherry plum (Prunus cerasifera) [Cherry plum (cherry plum)]; vine-leaved clematis (Clematis vitalba) [Clematis (clematis)]; Impatiens glandulifera [Impatiens (touch-me-not)]; monolithic sunflower (Helianthemum nummularium) [Rock rose (rock rose)], umbrella bird (Ornithogalum umbellatum) [Star of Bethlehem (old of Bethlehem)]
Producer: A. NELSON & Co., Limited (Great Britain)
Description and photo updated: 2019-11-12
Prices in pharmacies: from 613 rubles.
Rescue Remedy (Bach) is an anti-stress homeopathic remedy, a natural sedative.
Release form and composition
Dosage forms of Rescue Remedy (Bach):
- sublingual homeopathic spray: clear liquid of pale yellow color with a faint smell of alcohol (in brown glass bottles with a 10 ml or 20 ml dispenser, 1 bottle in a cardboard box; in brown glass bottles with a 7 ml dispenser, in a transparent blister plastic and cardboard 1 bottle);
- homeopathic sublingual drops: a clear, pale yellow liquid with a faint smell of alcohol (10 ml and 20 ml each in brown glass bottles with a pipette cap, 1 bottle in a cardboard box).
Each pack also contains instructions for the use of Rescue Remedy (Bach).
100 g of homeopathic spray or drops contain:
- active ingredients: Prunus cerasifera Br10 D5 (Cherry plum Br10); Clematis vitalba Br9 D5 (Clematis Br9); Impatiens glandulifera Br9 D5 (Impatiens Br9); Helianthemum nummularium Br9 D5 (Rock rose Br9); Ornithogalum umbellatum Br10 D5 (Star of Bethlehem Br10);
- auxiliary component: grape alcohol 27%.
Rescue Remedy (Bach) is a homeopathic remedy, the action of which is due to the properties of active ingredients from five flower essences. It contributes to the rapid restoration of the psycho-emotional state, helps to instantly overcome anxiety, anxiety, agitation, irritability. In stressful situations it allows you to concentrate.
Each of the components affects a specific range of negative emotions, providing an integrated approach to stressful situations:
- cherry plum (vishnesliva): helps to overcome the fear of losing control over the situation;
- clematis (clematis): avoids the fear of losing contact with reality;
- Impression (touchy): relieves impatience and fuss;
- rock rose (sunflower): relieves attacks of panic and horror;
- staf of Bethlehem (poultry farmer): helps to get rid of shock or fear.
Indications for use
The use of a spray and drops of Rescue Remedy (Bach) is shown as an ambulance in the following conditions:
- increased psycho-emotional stress, including stress, increased excitability, irritability, impulsive reactions, mood lability;
- situationally conditioned states of increased anxiety (including air travel, extreme situations, exams, funerals, weddings);
- manager's syndrome (chronic fatigue syndrome) or prolonged mental stress and overwork.
In addition, the drug can be taken as part of the complex therapy of various psychosomatic disorders.
A contraindication for the use of Rescue Remedy (Bach) is an individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Age restrictions for children: the spray is not prescribed for children under 3 years old; drops are contraindicated for use in infancy up to 1 year.
It should be used with caution, only on the recommendation of a doctor, to take a homeopathic preparation during pregnancy and lactation.
Rescue Remedy (Bach), instructions for use: method and dosage
Spray sublingual homeopathic
Spray Rescue Remedy (Bach) is used by spraying the contents of the bottle under the tongue.
For the procedure, it is necessary to release the bottle from the protective cap, bring it to the mouth in an upright position and, by pressing the dispenser, inject the drug under the tongue.
Recommended dosage: 2 sprays 4 times a day or as needed in acute situations.
Homeopathic hyoid drops
Drops of Rescue Remedy (Bach) are taken orally or by application to the tongue.
When taken orally, the drops are pre-dissolved in 30 ml of water.
Recommended dosage: usually 4 drops 4 times a day; in acute situations - as needed.
To date, no adverse effects have been observed.
Overdose symptoms have not been established.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
Taking homeopathic drops or spray in therapeutic doses does not affect the ability to drive vehicles or complex mechanisms.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, Rescue Remedy (Bach) can only be taken on the advice of a doctor.
The use of Rescue Remedy (Bach) spray is indicated in children over three years old, drops can be prescribed to children after one year.
Homeopathic drops or spray Rescue Remedy (Bach) can be taken simultaneously with other medicinal substances / preparations.
The analogues of Rescue Remedy (Bach) are Gomeostres, Glycine, Magne-B6, Corvalol, Valocordin, Pion extract, Motherwort tincture, Valerian extract, Novo-Passit, Biovital, Tenoten, Phenibut, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
The shelf life is 5 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Rescue Remedy (Bach)
In most cases, reviews of Rescue Remedy (Bach) are positive. Many users point to the high efficacy of a homeopathic remedy when it is necessary to urgently relieve nervous tension or stress. It is noted that the rapid action of the remedy contributes to the return of the ability to think calmly during panic attacks and to concentrate. In addition, the advantages include the pleasant taste and smell of both drops and spray, as well as the convenience of using both dosage forms of the drug.
Price for Rescue Remedy (Bach) in pharmacies
The price of Rescue Remedy (Bach) for a package containing 1 bottle (20 ml) of sublingual homeopathic spray can range from 1400 rubles, drops - from 1300 rubles.
Rescue Remedy (Bach): prices in online pharmacies
Rescue Remedy (Bach) drops homeopathic 10 ml 1 pc.
Rescue Remedy (BACH) drops homeopath. 10ml
Rescue Remedy (Bach) homeopathic drops 20 ml 1 pc.
Rescue Remedy (BACH) drops homeopath. 20ml
Rescue Remedy (Bach) spray sublingual homeopathic 20 ml 1 pc.
Rescue Remedy (BACH) spray sublingual. homeopathist. 20ml
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!