Table of contents:
- Pharmacological action of OKI
- OKI release form
- OKI analogs
- Indications for OCI use
- Method of using OKI
- Side effects of OKI
- OKI: prices in online pharmacies
Video: OKI Solution, Granules - Instructions For Use, Analogues
Instructions for use:
- 1. Pharmacological action
- 2. Release form
- 3. Analogs
- 4. Indications for use
- 5. Method of application
- 6. Contraindications
- 7. Side effects
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 237 rub.
OCI are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic drugs used in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
OCI solution for topical use is a dental preparation used in the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity.
Pharmacological action of OKI
OCI drugs inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, due to the ability to inhibit COX-1 and COX-2, have antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, have anti-bradykinin activity, delay the release of enzymes from lysosomal membranes and stabilize them, which contributes to tissue destruction in chronic cytokines, reduce the release and inhibit the activity of neutrophils.
OKI solution, intended for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity, does not have an antibacterial effect.
OKI release form
According to the instructions, OCI, intended for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, are produced in the form of:
- White or pale yellow granules for the preparation of a solution for oral administration, with a characteristic mint smell, in 2 g of three-layer two-volume sachets, in cartons of 12 and 20 pcs. One sachet of OKI granules contains 80 mg of ketoprofen lysine salt, 1.7 g of mannitol, 132 mg of sodium chloride, 3 mg of colloidal silicon dioxide, 20 mg of ammonium glycerate, 20 mg of polyvinylpyrrolidone, 15 mg of sodium saccharinate and 30 mg of mint flavor;
- Torpedo-shaped white or light yellow rectal suppositories, in two strips of 5 pcs., In cardboard boxes. One suppository contains 160 mg of ketoprofen lysine salt and 1.64 g of semi-synthetic glycerides;
- Torpedo-shaped white or light yellow rectal suppositories for children, in two strips of 5 pcs., In cardboard boxes. One suppository contains 60 mg of ketoprofen lysine salt and semi-synthetic glycerides.
OCI for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity is produced in the form of a transparent solution of green color with a characteristic mint odor, in 150 ml plastic bottles with a 2 ml injection dispenser, with a dosage cup, in cardboard boxes. One ml of OKI solution contains 16 mg of ketoprofen lysine salt, 200 mg of glycerol, 0.05 mg of ethanol, 1.5 mg of methyl parahydroxybenzoate, 3 mg of mint flavor, 0.7 mg of menthol, 2 mg of sodium saccharinate, 0.16 mg of brilliant green antiseptic, 22 mg of sodium hydrogen phosphate and 1 ml of purified water.
Arketal Rompharm, Ketonal and Flamax are analogs of OKI in terms of active ingredient.
Analogues of the OKI solution for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity are not released for the active ingredient.
According to the mechanism of action and belonging to the same pharmacological group, the drugs Advil, MIG 400 and Faspik are considered to be analogs of OKI by the mechanism of action.
By the mechanism of action and belonging to the same pharmacological group, the medicines Kamistad and Halls Max belong to the analogs of the OCI solution for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity.
Indications for OCI use
According to the instructions, OKI solution for the treatment of oral diseases is prescribed for:
- Chronic periodontal disease;
According to the instructions, OCI in granules is intended for the symptomatic treatment of inflammatory processes, which are accompanied by pain and fever (adults), as well as for relief of postoperative pain and short-term symptomatic treatment of inflammatory processes accompanying diseases of the musculoskeletal system and otitis media (children over 6 years old).
OKI suppositories are intended for systemic use in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid and gouty arthritis, spondyloarthritis and inflammatory lesions of periarticular tissues in adults, as well as for relief of postoperative pain and short-term symptomatic treatment of inflammatory processes accompanying diseases of the musculoskeletal system and otitis media in children over 6 years old.
Method of using OKI
In accordance with the instructions, OKI in the form of granules is taken in a form dissolved in half a glass of water during a meal, 80 mg three times a day, and children from 6 to 14 years old - 40 mg three times a day.
OKI solution for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity is used in a form diluted in half of the supplied glass of drinking water: adults - two rinses (1 rinse - 5 injections) per day, children from 6 to 12 years old - one rinse (2 injections), children older 12 years - one rinse (3 sprays).
In accordance with the instructions, OKI suppositories are applied rectally in a moistened form before administration: for adults and children from 14 years old - 1 pc. twice or three times a day, elderly patients - 1 pc. 1-2 times a day, for children from 6 to 12 years old with a body weight of more than 30 kg - 1 pc. once or twice a day, for children from 12 years old - 1 pc. three times a day.
In accordance with the instructions, OCI in granules and suppositories are contraindicated in aspirin asthma, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis in the acute phase, Crohn's disease, diverticulitis, chronic renal failure, peptic ulcer, blood coagulation disorders and hypersensitivity to the drug. Also, OCI in granules is not prescribed in the third trimester of pregnancy, during lactation and children under the age of 6 years.
With caution, OCI in granules and suppositories is prescribed for arterial hypertension, alcoholism, anemia, alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver, bronchial asthma, dehydration, edema, liver failure, sepsis, diabetes mellitus, tobacco smoking, chronic heart failure, blood diseases, stomatitis, as well as in I and II trimesters of pregnancy.
In accordance with the instructions, OKI solution for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity is contraindicated in aspirin asthma and hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
With caution, OCI solution is prescribed for blood coagulation disorders, Crohn's disease, peptic ulcer, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis in the acute phase, in the third trimester of pregnancy and during lactation, as well as children under 6 years of age.
Side effects of OKI
The use of OKI granules and suppositories causes side effects on the part of various body systems, namely:
- Abdominal pain, duodenitis, diarrhea, increased levels of bilirubin and the activity of liver enzymes, esophagitis, gastritis, stomatitis, hepatitis, liver failure and an increase in the size of the liver (digestive system);
- Dizziness, tremors, vertigo, anxiety, mood swings, irritability, hallucinations, blurred vision and general malaise (central nervous system);
- Urticaria, angioedema and anaphylactoid reactions (allergic reactions);
- Erythematous exanthema, maculopapular rash and pruritus (dermatological reactions);
- Painful urination, swelling, cystitis, and hematuria (urinary system);
- Lymphangitis, leukocytosis, thrombocytopenia, enlarged spleen, thrombocytopenic purpura and vasculitis (hematopoietic system);
- Bronchospasm, laryngeal spasm sensation, dyspnea, laryngeal edema, laryngospasm and rhinitis (respiratory system);
- Hypertension, chest pain, hypotension, tachycardia, peripheral edema and pallor (cardiovascular system).
The use of the solution for the treatment of oral diseases of the OCI, according to reviews, causes itching, burning, aggravation of hemorrhoids and heaviness in the anorectal region.
OKI: prices in online pharmacies
Oki rectal suppositories. 160mg 10 pcs.
OKI 160 mg rectal suppositories 10 pcs.
OKI 80 mg granules for preparation of oral solution 2 g 12 pcs.
Oki granules for prig solution for internal approx. 80mg 2g 12 pcs.
OKI 16 mg / ml solution for topical application 150 ml 1 pc.
Oka solution places. approx. 16mg / ml 150ml
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!