Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Nimulid: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Nimulide - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses, Analogues
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Analogs
- 9. Terms and conditions of storage
- 10. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 114 rubles.
Nimulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug with analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties.
Release form and composition
- Lingual tablets: pale yellow, round biconvex (10 pcs. In a blister of polyvinyl chloride or aluminum foil, in a cardboard box 1 or 2 blisters);
- Tablets: light yellow, round biconvex, with a logo on one side and the inscription "NIMULID" on the other (10 pcs. In a blister of polyvinyl chloride or aluminum foil, in a cardboard box of 1, 2, 3 or 10 blisters);
- Gel for external use 1%: a translucent mass with a homogeneous structure of yellowish color (10, 20 or 30 g in aluminum or plastic tubes, in a cardboard box 1 tube);
- Suspension for oral administration (60 ml in glass vials of dark color, in a cardboard box 1 bottle complete with a measuring cup).
The active substance of Nimulid is nimesulide:
- 1 lingual tablet - 100 mg;
- 1 tablet - 100 mg;
- 1 g of gel - 10 mg;
- 1 ml of suspension - 10 mg.
- Lingual tablets: croscarmellose sodium, mannitol, sodium carboxymethyl starch, magnesium stearate, sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate, colloidal silicon dioxide, orange flavor, aspartame, purified water;
- Tablets: corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, povidone, polysorbate, sodium docusate, magnesium stearate, hydrochloric acid and purified water - are removed during the production process;
- Gel: carbomer, hyprolose, ethanol 95% (purified), triacetin, phosphoric acid, dimethylacetamide, flavor 0106-G, flavor MSC-03, purified water;
- Suspension: sorbitol solution 70% uncrystallized, xanthan gum, citric acid monohydrate, glycerin, macrogol glyceryl hydroxystearate (Cremophor RH-40), sucrose, sodium disulfite, sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium benzoate, sodium hydrochloric acid hydroxybenzoate, sodium hydrochloric acid hydroxybenzoate, sodium hydrochloric acid hydroxybenzoate, flavoring agent (vanilla and mango), purified water.
Indications for use
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Psoriatic arthritis;
- Osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome;
- Ankylosing spondylitis;
- Bursitis, inflammation of tendons, ligaments, post-traumatic inflammation of the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues (bruises, ruptures and damage to ligaments);
- Articular syndrome with exacerbation of gout;
- Myalgia of rheumatic and non-rheumatic genesis.
In addition, the use of Nimulid in the form of two types of tablets and a suspension is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammatory syndrome in trauma, algodismenorrhea, headache, arthralgia, toothache, lumbar ischialgia, pain in the postoperative period, and fever in infectious and inflammatory diseases.
The gel is also used for sciatica, lumbago.
The drug has no effect on the progression of the disease.
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) in the acute stage, active gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Severe hepatic or renal (creatinine clearance (CC) less than 30 ml / min) failure;
- Indications in the history of bronchial obstruction, urticaria, rhinitis while taking acetylsalicylic acid and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (incomplete or complete acetylsalicylic acid intolerance syndrome - urticaria, rhinosinusitis, asthma, polyps of the nasal mucosa);
- The period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Hypersensitivity to drug components.
In addition, the general contraindications to the use of lingual tablets and tablets are:
- Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory bowel diseases in the acute phase;
- Severe bleeding disorders;
- Progressive kidney disease;
- Confirmed hyperkalemia;
- Condition after coronary artery bypass grafting;
- Active liver disease.
Care should be taken to prescribe tablets and lingual tablets to patients with coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular diseases, congestive heart failure, dyslipidemia or hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus, peripheral arterial disease, smoking, CC less than 60 ml / min, the presence of Helicobacter pylori infection, severe somatic diseases, frequent alcohol consumption, long-term use of NSAIDs, concomitant therapy with anticoagulants (warfarin), antiplatelet agents (including clopidogrel, acetylsalicylic acid), oral glucocorticosteroids (GCS), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (fluoxetine), citalopramox, indications in the history of the development of ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, elderly patients.
Do not use lingual tablets:
- Any type of bleeding, including cerebrovascular;
- Exacerbation of inflammatory bowel disease;
- Decompensated heart failure;
- Liver failure;
- Drug addiction, alcoholism;
- Simultaneous intake of potentially hepatotoxic substances;
- Development of hepatotoxic reactions against the background of the use of nimesulide preparations in history.
Nimulid tablets are contraindicated in patients with severe heart failure.
The gel must not be used for dermatoses, damage to the epidermis and skin infections in the area of application.
It is recommended to prescribe the gel with caution in case of liver failure, severe heart failure, renal failure, arterial hypertension, type 2 diabetes mellitus, coagulation disorders, in old and childhood.
Nimulide in the form of a suspension is also not prescribed for moderate hepatic impairment.
Age restrictions for the use of the drug:
- Lingual tablets and tablets: up to 12 years old;
- Gel: up to 7 years.
Method of administration and dosage
- Lingual tablets: used by resorption, for this, after eating, the tablet should be placed under the tongue and swallowed after complete dissolution. It is recommended to use the lowest effective dose for the shortest possible period. Recommended dosage for patients over 12 years old (body weight more than 40 kg): 1 tablet 2 times a day;
- Tablets: taken orally, after meals, with plenty of liquid. Dosing for patients over 12 years of age (body weight over 40 kg): 1 tablet 2 times a day. The daily dose should not exceed 5 mg per 1 kg of patient weight. Patients with chronic renal failure are recommended to prescribe no more than 1 tablet per day. The period of treatment is prescribed by the doctor individually based on clinical indications;
- Gel: intended for external use only by applying to the area with severe pain syndrome and even distribution with light movements, without rubbing into the skin. Recommended dosage: a column of gel approximately 3 cm long 3-4 times a day. The amount of the drug and the frequency of application depends on the area of the painful area and the patient's response. After using the gel, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Do not apply the gel more than 4 times a day. If you need to use the product for more than 10 days, you should consult a doctor;
- Suspension: taken orally. Recommended dosage: adults - 100 mg 2 times a day; children are prescribed at the rate of 1.5 mg per 1 kg of body weight 2-3 times a day, but not more than 5 mg per 1 kg of body weight per day, divided into 2-3 doses.
When treating elderly patients, dose adjustment should not be made.
The use of Nimulid in the form of lingual tablets, tablets, suspensions can cause side effects:
- Cardiovascular system: infrequently - arterial hypertension; rarely - hot flashes, tachycardia, hemorrhages;
- Digestive system: often - nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, increased activity of liver enzymes; infrequently - flatulence, gastritis, constipation; very rarely - stomatitis, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal bleeding, tarry stools, perforation and / or ulcer of the stomach or duodenum, hepatitis, fulminant hepatitis, cholestasis, jaundice;
- Respiratory system: infrequently - shortness of breath; very rarely - bronchospasm, exacerbation of bronchial asthma;
- Nervous system: infrequently - dizziness; rarely - nightmares, nervousness, fear; very rarely - drowsiness, headache, Reye's syndrome (encephalopathy);
- Kidneys and urinary system: infrequently - edema; rarely - urinary retention, hematuria, dysuria, hyperkalemia; very rarely - oliguria, renal failure, interstitial nephritis;
- Hematopoietic organs: rarely - eosinophilia, anemia; very rarely - pancytopenia, thrombocytopenia, prolonged bleeding time, purpura;
- Sense organs: rarely - blurred vision;
- Allergic reactions: rarely - hypersensitivity reactions; very rarely - urticaria, anaphylactoid reactions, facial swelling, angioedema, exudative erythema multiforme (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), Lyell's syndrome;
- Dermatological reactions: infrequently - increased sweating, itching, rash; rarely - dermatitis, erythema;
- General reactions: rarely - general weakness; very rarely - hypothermia.
When using the gel, the following side effects may develop:
- Local reactions: pruritus, peeling, urticaria, transient discoloration of the skin, which does not require discontinuation of the drug;
- Systemic side reactions: against the background of prolonged use or when applied to large areas of the skin - nausea, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea, ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract, gastralgia, increased activity of liver enzymes, dizziness, headache, hematuria, fluid retention, allergic reactions (including skin rash, anaphylactic shock), leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, prolonged bleeding time, agranulocytosis.
In case of deterioration of health, the appearance of these or any other side reactions, it is necessary to cancel the use of Nimulid and consult a doctor.
Nimulide can cause fluid retention in tissues, therefore, with extreme caution, it should be prescribed to patients with cardiac disorders and high blood pressure.
It is recommended to use the drug with caution in patients with pathologies of the upper gastrointestinal tract, impaired renal function, a tendency to bleeding, who are on simultaneous anticoagulant therapy.
You should immediately stop therapy if any visual impairment occurs, and seek the advice of an ophthalmologist.
The drug is recommended to be prescribed for the minimum therapeutically reasonable period in the minimum effective dose, this will reduce the negative effect of nimesulide on the gastrointestinal tract.
Do not apply the gel to the mucous membranes (including the conjunctiva), skin areas affected by infections or dermatoses, open wounds, and damaged skin surfaces. The gel should not be rubbed into the skin and should not be covered with an occlusive dressing. The tube should be kept with the lid tightly closed.
Patients with severe side effects in the form of drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision against the background of oral administration of Nimulid are advised to be careful when driving vehicles and mechanisms.
With the simultaneous use of Nimulide increases the effect of drugs that reduce blood clotting, enhances the effect of cyclosporine on the kidneys, reduces the therapeutic effect of furosemide, antihypertensive drugs, increases the level of lithium in the blood plasma during therapy with lithium preparations.
When combined with serotonin reuptake inhibitors, GCS increases the risk of bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract, methotrexate increases the likelihood of side effects.
Nimesulide has a high degree of binding to blood plasma proteins, therefore, careful medical supervision is required while treating the patient with sulfonamides and hydantoin, which are competitors of the drug for the connection with blood plasma proteins.
Patients taking hypoglycemic and antihypertensive drugs, phenytoin, digoxin, diuretics, lithium preparations, methotrexate, cyclosporine, other NSAIDs should consult with their doctor before using the gel.
Nimulid's analogs are: Aponil, Nise, Naysulid, Nimesulid, Nimika, Nemulex, Ameolin, Nimesulid Canon, Nimesulid-Teva, Nimesan, Sulaidin.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperatures up to 25 ° C:
- Lingual tablets, tablets, suspension: protected from light, dry;
- Gel: away from direct sunlight and open fire, storage in the refrigerator is not allowed.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Nimulid: prices in online pharmacies
Nimulide 100 mg lozenges 10 pcs.
Nimulide tablets for rassas. 100mg 10 pcs.
Nimulide 100 mg lozenges 20 pcs.
Nimulide 50 mg / 5 ml oral suspension 60 ml 1 pc.
Nimulide 1% gel for external use 30 g 1 pc.
Nimulide suspension for internal approx. 50mg / 5ml 60ml
Nimulide 100 mg tablets 20 pcs.
Nimulid tablets 100mg 20 pcs.
Nimulide tablets for rassas. 100mg 20 pcs.
Nimulide 100 mg tablets 30 pcs.
Nimulid tablets 100mg 30 pcs.
|See all offers from pharmacies|
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!