Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Milife: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Milife - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Terms and conditions of storage
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 359 rub.
Milife is a biologically active additive (BAA) of plant origin, which is a biomass of the mycelium of a monoculture of the fungus Fusarium sambucinum, geroprotective, metabolic, adaptogenic, detoxifying, antimalarial, regenerating, antiparasitic, general strengthening, immunomodulating and anti-virus.
Release form and composition
- Tablets 50 mg (50 pcs. In a blister pack or in a polymer can, 2 packs or 1 can in a cardboard box; 10 pcs. In a sachet, 10 sachets in a cardboard box);
- Tablets 200 mg (30 pcs. In a blister pack or in a polymer can, 2 packs or 1 can in a cardboard box);
- Capsules 50 mg (10 pcs. In a blister strip, 2 packs in a cardboard box);
- Capsules 200 mg (10 pcs. In a blister strip, 3 packs in a cardboard box);
- Powder for oral administration and external use (1000 mg sachets, 6 sachets in a cardboard box);
- Nourishing solid balm (suppositories), 2200 mg each (5 pcs. In a blister pack, 2 packs in a cardboard box).
The active ingredient is the biomass of the mycelium of the fungus Fusarium sambucinum, its content depending on the form of release:
- 1 tablet - 50 or 200 mg;
- 1 capsule - 50 or 200 mg;
- 1 sachet of powder - 1000 mg;
- 1 suppository - 2%.
Auxiliary components of tablets: refined sugar, milk sugar, calcium stearic acid, potato starch.
Auxiliary component of suppositories: cocoa butter (white fraction).
A variety of biologically active compounds in the mycelium of the fungus Fusarium are close in chemical composition to the complex membrane structure of a human cell and determine the multivalence of Milife's action on metabolic, endocrine and immune processes, while exerting a corrective effect on metabolism and homeostasis as a whole.
The biomass of the monoculture of Fusarium sambucinum (strain VSB-917) contains oligopeptide compounds, low molecular weight polypeptide complexes, alkaline oligopeptides, amino acids, including all essential ones, making up 45% of the total amino acid volume.
The content of essential amino acids in the mycelium biomass of the monoculture of the fungus Fusarium sambucinum:
- Valine - 1.8-2%;
- Isoleucine - 1-1.5%;
- Leucine - 2-2.5%;
- Lysine - 2.3-3.3%;
- Methionine - 0.7-0.9%;
- Tyrosine - 1.1-1.7%;
- Threonine - 1.8-2.2%;
- Tryptophan - 0.3-0.5%;
- Phenylalanine - 1.1-1.4%;
- Cystine - 0.4-0.5%.
The content of nonessential amino acids in the mycelium biomass of the monoculture of the fungus Fusarium sambucinum:
- Alanine - 2.4-3.6%;
- Arginine - 2-2.4%;
- Aspartic acid - 2.6-3.9%;
- Histidine - 0.6-1.5%;
- Glycine - 1.4-2.1%;
- Glutamic acid - 4-5.2%;
- Proline - 0.8-1.5%;
- Serine - 1.4-2%.
Carbohydrates in Milife are bioactive polysaccharides, and organic acids are citric, malic, oxamic, succinic, etc.
The composition of the lipid fraction of the drug (per 1000 mg of mycelium biomass):
- Phospholipids: phosphatidylserine - 0.8-0.9 mg, cephalin (phosphatidylethanolamine) - 3.24-4.32 mg, lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) - 7.82-10.26 mg;
- Sterols: ergosterol - 1.29-2.06 mg, 22.23-Dihydroergosterol - 1.23-1.97 mg, 5-Dihydroergosterol - 0.26-0.41 mg;
- Unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic C (18: 2) - 14.6-26.75 mg, oleic C (18: 1) - 7.94-18.05 mg, palmitoleic C (16: 1) - 0.42- 1.05 mg, linolenic C (18: 3) - 1.56-3.6 mg, ubiquinones Q9 and Q10 - 0.09-0.2 mg.
More than half of the fatty acids included in the composition are essential (linoleic and linolenic), which are not synthesized in the human body, obtained only with food.
Complex of B vitamins (per 1000 mg of mycelium biomass):
- Thiamin (B 1) - 0.008-0.015 mg;
- Riboflavin (B 2) - 0.05-0.07 mg;
- Nicotinic acid (B 3, PP) - 0.23-0.38 mg;
- Choline (B 4) - traces;
- Pantothenic acid (B 5) - 0.038-0.061 mg;
- Pyridoxine (B 6) - 0.01-0.02 mg;
- Folic acid (B 9) - 0.01-0.015 mg;
- Biotin (B 7) - 0.001-0.002 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin (B 12) - 0.007-0.008 mg.
Content of macro- and microelements in Milife preparation (per 1000 mg of mycelium biomass):
- Iron - 0.5-0.8 mg;
- Potassium - 15.9-22.8 mg;
- Calcium - 20-39.9 mg;
- Cobalt - 0.001-0.003 mg;
- Magnesium - 2.1-3.8 mg;
- Manganese - 0.028-0.059 mg;
- Copper - 0.0109-0.019 mg;
- Molybdenum - 0.001-0.003 mg;
- Sodium - 0.8-1.7 mg;
- Nickel - 0.002-0.01 mg;
- Phosphorus - 11.1-23.8 mg;
- Chromium - 0.0034-0.008 mg;
- Zinc - 0.0253-0.061 mg.
The biomass of the monoculture Fusarium sambucinum (strain VSB-917) does not contain doping components, the drug can be used in sports medicine.
Indications for use
- Immune system dysfunction, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS);
- Liver damage: viral and toxic, including alcoholic (as part of complex therapy);
- Immunosuppression and immunodeficiency;
- Autoimmune diseases: diabetes mellitus, autoimmune thyroiditis (as part of complex therapy);
- Infections: influenza, latent forms of herpes - 6 types of herpes, chlamydial, ureaplasmous (for treatment and prevention);
- Hepatitis C, HIV, infections caused by pathogens of malaria and yellow fever;
- Chemo and radiation therapy in oncology;
- Preoperative preparation and postoperative rehabilitation;
- Neuroendocrine pathologies: endometriosis, ovarian dysfunction (including cystic changes), mastopathy, uterine myoma, infertility;
- Climacteric syndrome.
Milife is recommended for use by people of all age categories when doing physical education and sports for training and competitive cycles, in order to increase efficiency and increase the threshold of fatigue. Nutritional supplements are used in the rehabilitation of athletes after injury, as well as when leaving the "big sport".
The drug is taken to delay cellular aging (40-60% in lymphoid organs) and to increase the sexual activity of women and men.
- Individual hypersensitivity to components;
- Diseases of the kidneys and liver (chronic renal failure and liver cirrhosis in the terminal stage).
Method of administration and dosage
Milife tablets should be taken after meals, sublingually - placed under the tongue and sucked.
The capsules are taken orally, after meals.
A solution for the treatment of trophic ulcers and wound surfaces is prepared by diluting 1000 mg of the drug (Milife in powder form) in 50 ml of distilled water.
Suppositories are used vaginally or rectally (in case of discomfort in the vulva, perineum, with cracks in the anus and hemorrhoids). It is allowed to use suppositories in conjunction with the oral form of the drug after consultation with your doctor.
In the course of research work to study the effect of the biomass of the monoculture of Fusarium sambucinum, two dosages were identified that have a clinically significant effect on organs, systems and the body as a whole - 50 and 1000 mg.
The use of different doses and the mode of alternation are determined by the therapeutic and prophylactic goals set. The drug in a dose of 100 mg, taken 3 times a day, detects and restores broken bonds at the molecular as well as submolecular levels, acting on various clinical symptoms of chronic pathologies in humans. A dose of 1000 mg, taken 6-12 times a day, has a direct positive effect on the focus of pathology with the replacement of defective cells, stopping clinical manifestations.
The Milife regimen is selected individually depending on the basic status of the patient: immunological, neurohumoral, etc.
The starting scheme for using Milife, approved by the Laboratory of Clinical Pharmacology and Anti-Doping Control of the Moscow SPC of Sports Medicine:
- 1-5 days: 3 times a day, 100 mg;
- 6-86 days (12 weeks): 100 mg 3 times a day from Monday to Wednesday, 1000 mg 3 times a day from Thursday to Sunday (additionally, from Thursday to Sunday, take 1 dessert spoon of cedar oil per day);
- 6-36 days (for women, suppositories Milayf nourishing solid balm are used): 200 mg intravaginally, daily, excluding the days of menstrual bleeding.
Reception Milife is complemented by physical training, classes, exercises.
After conducting a course of therapy according to the starting scheme, the doctor assesses the need and expediency of further use of the drug and develops an individual scheme for the patient.
Athletes and individuals undergoing intense physical activity use a standard starting scheme, but during vigorous training and before competition, the dose is increased to 12,000 mg per day (6 times 2000 mg).
In the course of a long detailed experimental study of Milife, no adverse reactions from its use were identified.
The drug does not contain preservatives, xenobiotics, or other substances that cause the development of allergic reactions.
Milife, regardless of the dose taken, does not have a carcinogenic, mutagenic, teratogenic, embryotoxic effect.
For 15 years, observations were carried out on persons of different age and sex who took the biomass of the mycelium of the monoculture of the fungus Fusarium sambucinum, the results obtained indicate that against the background of Milife therapy:
- The levels of all blood parameters (biochemical and clinical) are normalized;
- The level of pituitary and ovarian hormones correlates in the I and II phases of the menstrual cycle, the amount of progesterone increases in the ovulation phase; none of the observed women of reproductive age had an anovulatory cycle (according to the hormonal profile);
- The indices of the B- and T-cell links of the immune system are normalized;
- The neurohormonal profile within the reproductive ring of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal glands-ovaries is stabilized and normalized, this allows us to recommend the use of the drug to girls in the pre- and pubertal period to relieve the syndrome of psychoemotional lability, as well as to establish and normalize the menstrual cycle;
- The subserous-interstitially located fibromatous nodes decrease in size, up to their complete lysis; an insignificant percentage of the subjects had an expulsion of fibromatous nodes located submucous; multicystic ovarian degeneration and the cellular structure of the myometrium disappear (confirmed by ultrasound results);
- There is a positive dynamics of the electroencephalogram (EEG): the α-rhythm normalizes, zonal differences appear, paroxysmal changes are leveled in the case of functional loads, which indicates the normalization of the working state of the mesodiencephalic structures of the brain due to Milife intake (noted in more than 90% of cases);
- The blood supply to the basins of the carotid arteries improves, the vascular tone normalizes, there are no signs of venous stasis in the vertebrobasilar vascular basin of the brain; microcirculation improves not only due to the regeneration of the rheological characteristics of the blood, but also due to improved circulation directly in the walls of blood vessels, including the epithelium (confirmed by the results of functional studies);
- The disturbed neurohumoral regulation and energy resources of the myocardium are restored, as a result of which the contractile ability of the myocardium, the functions of positive inotropic stimulation and relaxation of the heart muscle are improved; the compensatory capabilities of systems and organs are improved as a result of the restoration of bioenergetic processes, which contributes to a more economical functioning of the heart;
- The microscopic structure of smooth muscle fibers and mucous membranes is restored in cases of chronic latent forms of chlamydia and genital herpes due to the massive release of infectious agents from infected cells with their subsequent elimination (this process is associated with the production of short immunity in the body under the influence of Milife);
- The overall sports performance of athletes increases (not less than 30%) with the course of taking the drug for 3 weeks (the effectiveness is determined by the increase in the running time to failure on the treadmill with increasing stepwise physical load);
- The antioxidant properties of the body are enhanced, which is manifested morphologically by the stabilization of muscle mass against the background of the consumption of adipose tissue; in the control group, under similar loads, signs of maladjustment were recorded, expressed by a total decrease in three morphological components - muscle mass, body weight and fat mass;
- An increase in the concentration of urea in the blood of athletes is prevented (statistically confirmed data - by 17.8%), and a decrease in the level of lactate and hematocrit; there is an increase in the contractile ability of the myocardium and an improvement in the propulsive function of the heart muscle (in the case of course use of Milife);
- A certain economization of the work of the circulatory system is achieved by improving the ability of muscles to absorb oxygen, and increasing the ability to isotonic contraction of the heart muscle;
- There is a positive trend in myocardial contractility and systole phases of the cardiac cycle; the pre-expulsion period is lengthened, improving the ability of the myocardium to pump the tension necessary for a powerful contraction; intraventricular pressure decreases, creating conditions for a decrease in stress in the wall of the left ventricle, which, together with reduced systolic characteristics of the size of the left ventricle and the thickness of its posterior wall, contributes to a certain decrease in systolic meridional and circulatory stresses and an increase in the index of functioning of structures; when assessing diastolic function, an improvement in the ability of myocardiocytes to accumulate the required energy reserve was revealed;
- The immunological reactivity is regenerated in high-class athletes, as a result of which the reduced concentration of immunoglobulins A, G and M normalizes;
- The level of complement components C3 and C4 is normalized, reduced as a result of exhausting physical exercises in athletes during endurance training;
- Factors of nonspecific resistance are normalized, such as the level of α-1-glycoprotein and α-2-glycoprotein, while the concentration of haptoglobin and seromucoid practically does not change; there is a beneficial effect on the links of cellular immunity (the intensity of phagocytosis, the activity of phagocytes, lysosomes, monocytes, an increase in the number of B- and T-lymphocytes).
Milife can be taken with penicillin and tetracycline antibiotics, cephalosporins, nitrofuran and naphthyridine derivatives, fluoroquinolone drugs, macrolides, chenodeoxycholic and ursodeoxycholic acids; dose of antibiotics when this can be reduced to 2 / 3 when receiving Milife at a dosage of 1000 mg 6 times per day for 2-3 days.
Synergistic interaction of Milife with gamma-amino-beta-phenylbutyric acid was revealed.
The biomass of the mycelium of the fungus Fusarium sambucinum enhances the effect of membrane stabilizing, antiarrhythmic, antiparkinsonian, anticonvulsants, peripheral vasodilators and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), but is not recommended for combined use with oxicams and arylcarboxylic acid derivatives.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Milife: prices in online pharmacies
Milife tablets 30 pcs.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!